One of our favorite treats to make in our home are Rice Krispy treats. They are quick and easy and oh so yummy! This time we switched it up some with some pink marshmallows. Arianna spotted them at the grocery store and declared that she needed to have them so that she could share them with her friends. I thought that they would make the cutest rice krispie treats for a Valentines day. Not only are these Valentine rice krispie treats a lovely shade of light pink, they also have a slight taste of strawberries from the marshmallows.
Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Melt 1 package of Pink Strawberry Marshmallows and 3 Tablespoons of butter, stirring continuously.
- Add 6 cups of Rice Krispies, mix until fully coated.
- Lightly press into a greased pan. *Spraying nonstick spray on your spatula helps keep the sticky marshmallow treat from sticking to it and helps get it into the pan.*
- Once it is cool to the touch, flip out on to a cutting board and use a cookie cutter to cut out fun shapes. Like these Hearts!
- Add heart sprinkles and press slightly to make them stick to the treats.
- Let cool completely, then enjoy!
These are a perfect addition to a Valentines Day party or celebration!
Happy Treat Making!
I will be linking up HERE